Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tasteful Tuesday: Super Easy!!!

After a crazy weekend of work and football I didn't really get a chance to sit down and find a recipe for last night so I made a simple meal. I mean it is super simple, yet delicious. Enjoy!!

Chicken Parmesan
4-6 Chicken Breast (or however many you need to feed your household)
1 jar (26oz) of  spaghetti sauce
Parmesan Cheese
Some Shake'n Bake if you desire

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Coat the chicken with Shake'N Bake. You don't have to do this step (also a calorie cutter if you do just plain chicken!)
3. Place in a large baking dish. Pour the jar of spaghetti sauce over the top.
4. Cover with foil and cook 45mins to one hour (make sure chicken is cooked through!)
5. About 5 mins before the timer goes off uncover the chicken and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top. Place back in the oven for the remaining 5 mins.
I also cook some noodles along with the meal and even garlic bread!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a bad meal. I love it when I do not ave to worry about whats for dinner. It looked to me like everyone enjoyed that dinner. Can not wait til next week. Start looking now. Love mom