Friday, May 20, 2011

Late again...

Sorry my recipe is late again. On Tuesday night we had chicken tacos/or fajitas. Yummy and delicious and the chicken is a great substitute for ground beef!
The recipe is super simple. Get some chicken (about a 1/2 pound per person) and cook it up. I suggest to shredded the chicken because having it small chunks like I did causes the tortillas to rip. Once all the chicken is cooked mix in taco or fajita seasoning. Place in tortilla or over some chips and top with your favorite taco toppings!

-----

The week has flowen by. Started out working all my hours between Monday and Wednesday. Got my feet pampered on Monday. My knees are still sore from Sunday, but with running I think my knees will always be sore! Signed up to do a triathlon with Josh and my Dad this summer in Door County (Josh will swim, my Dad will bike, and I will run!). I also think I added a half marathon to my to-do list this summer and I am also thinking of running another full marathon in September...I am crazy?

Josh and I will be heading up to the UP tonight to do some hiking at Pictured Rocks (on Lake Superior). We then have our church picinic on Sunday so lets cross our fingers that the weekend will be blessed with good weather!

Hope you all had a wonderful week and that you will have a GREAT weekend!

2 comments:

simplicity said...

Have fun in the UP! Maybe check with a DR or something about running another marathon in four months, make sure it's not too hard on your body? Just an idea? Proud of you and all this activity!! Love you!!

Mom said...

Hello S, The chicken tacos ,I could do without. Sorry but i am being honest. Love you Mom