Saturday, January 1, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Well hello blog world! My name is Samantha and I am new at this whole blog thing. I thought this is something I could start to help update family and friends on with things that are going on in my life considering 2011 will be bringing lots of changes.

Just a sneak peek:
I am 23 years old and recently graduated from the University of Wisconsin - Green Bay (major = human biology with an emphasis in health sciences). 4.5 years of schooling and I can tell you I still don't know what to do with my degree. I was blessed to have gotten a job a little over a year ago that I love. More about life and college to come!

Stay tuned for more about me and what 2011 has to bring! 

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Great cant wait to read all about everything. I will be there to read everything. love mom

simplicity said...

:) Love it! Excited to follow your blog!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what a busy 2011 you are going to have. I will be an avid reader. Love your other mom...