Saturday, January 29, 2011

9 Months!

Yesterday Josh and I hit the 9 month mark to our wedding. Not such a big deal right? Well for us it is. When you have been dating for over 5 years and will be engaged for 2 years this May, hitting that 9 month mark is such a surprise. I never thought the big day would be approaching so fast!

We've got the date, the church, the hall, the attendants, the attire (for those that don't know I finally got the dress!!!), the photographer, the dj, and now we are working on the picky little things. It is 9 months away and yet I still have my days where it feels like I have so much to do.
Josh and I doing a little hiking through Peninsula State Park
I just can't believe that in 9 months I will be marrying my best friend, the one I share my dreams with, and the one that I love! Happy 9 months Josh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You still have plenty of time. Relax and enjoy the ride. Mom is always here to help. Love you both Mom